Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, July 6, 2015

Too Much of a Good Thing


Mr. Frank: Hiya, Doll. This is a nice surprise.



Lilly Faye: Frank, you haven't taken me out on a date in ages. I have to come over here to your restaurant window just to see you.



Mr. Frank: I haven't had the time. Thanks for getting me into that bridal magazine, Doll. Since the article and photos ran, my walk-up restaurant business has been booming!



Lilly Faye: Sigh.


Later that afternoon...


Dizzie: What's wrong, Boss?



Lilly Faye: Now Frank is too busy with his walk-up restaurant to take me out on a date.



Dizzie: I wouldn't worry, Boss. Things will get back to normal once the newness wears off. It's not like the world is going to beat a path to Frank's bedroom window.


Meanwhile, next door...


Ceecee: Frank, a tour bus driver just phoned in an order for thirty-five boxed lunches. They'll be here in less than an hour.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they all like wasabi! BOL xx Chin up Lilly Faye. He will be all yours when you get him up the aisle!

    Muffin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muffin,
      Frank has promised me once we are married, he will bring me breakfast in bed. I don't know whether to be happy or afraid of that!

      Thanks for visiting.
      Love,
      Lilly Faye

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!