Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Chef Is Always Right


Dizzie: What's going on, Boss?



Lilly Faye: Frank is selling snacks out of his bedroom window.



Mr. Frank: It's a walk-up restaurant. It's just for the summer.



Dizzie: Cool!



Mr. Frank: What can I get you?



Dizzie: Have you got anything with avocados? I love avocados.



Mr. Frank: I've got a whole-grain toast with wasabi mayonnaise, sliced avocado, and crumbled bacon.



Dizzie: Great. I'll take one of those, but with plain mayo. I can't stand wasabi.



Lilly Faye: It's true. We found that out the hard way.



Mr. Frank: No adjustments or substitutions. As a gourmet chef, I can't compromise my artistic culinary vision.



Dizzie: Haven't you heard, the customer is always right?



Mr. Frank: That'll be twelve dollars.



Dizzie: Twelve dollars! What kind of restaurant is this?



Lilly Faye: An expensive one.

2 comments:

  1. BOL. Dizzie is fussy. I will eat my worm tablets with relish. Nom nom nom pass the crumbled bacon! Very enterprising Frank

    Muffin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muffin, thanks for visiting. Dizzie is always hungry and will eat almost anything, but he burned his tongue on wasabi once, so he is careful to avoid it now!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!