Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mind If I Tag Along?


Mr. Frank: Ugh! My tie is too tight, and I'm sweating bullets.



Ceecee: It's your nerves. Are you sure this is what you want, Frank?



Mr. Frank: I'm sure. Tonight's the perfect night for it. Trombone Shorty's music will put Doll Face in the right mood, and I have an intimate little dinner planned for the two of us after the concert. That's when I'll make my move.


Meanwhile, next door...



Lilly Faye: I can't make up my mind what to wear tonight. I've tried on every dress in my closet, and nothing seems right. This isn't like me, I'm usually so self-confident.



Lilly Faye: Frank has been hinting about having a big surprise planned for me. We're already engaged, so what could it be? I just hope everything goes smoothly tonight. I'm nervous enough as it is.


Ding-dong...



Lilly Faye: Hello, may I help you?



Dizzie: It's me, Boss!



Lilly Faye: Dizzie? Why are you dressed like that?



Dizzie: I'm going to the Trombone Shorty concert with you and Frank! They had three adjoining seats available, so I bought the extra ticket for myself. I knew you wouldn't mind, Boss. As you always say, the more, the merrier!



Lilly Faye: Grrrrr....

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Muffin, I'd be happy to hook you up with Dizzie, but I gotta warn you, he's a player! He's got girlfriends all over the neighborhood. He even has an out-of-town girlfriend!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!