Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happily Ever After


Mr. Frank: I think this could be the one, Doll.



Lilly Faye: Imagine us owning a country home in France!



Mr. Frank: I can picture us living here forever.



Lilly Faye: Me, too!



Lilly Faye: I've always dreamed of living in a place like this.

Mr. Frank: We've worked hard. We deserve it.



Mr. Frank: What do you say, Doll? Should we put in an offer?



Lilly Faye: What about your sister?



Mr. Frank: Ceecee said she'd come visit us at Christmas.



Mr. Frank: Are you worried about your blog staff?



Lilly Faye: They'll understand.



Mr. Frank: Let's take the plunge, Doll. There's nothing stopping us. Let's buy this place.



Lilly Faye: I'll write to Diz and explain everything.




Dizzie: Hey, Alfie! I got an email from The Boss! Listen to this...

Dear Dizzie,
Thanks again to you and Chad for our wedding gift of frequent flyer miles. Saving money on transatlantic plane tickets made it possible for us to sail around the South of France on our honeymoon. It was unbelievably romantic!
We used the money from my Canine Bride modeling job and Frank's walk-up restaurant profits to rent a tiny apartment in Paris for a month.
Frank is attending Le Cordon Bleu, and loving it. He hopes to become an instructor there one day. He busked with his tuba along the Seine in the evenings when we first arrived. As it turns out, the French are more fond of tuba solos than Americans, and Frank quickly became a sensation. He's now playing to standing-room-only audiences in neighborhood jazz clubs on the weekends. I'm so proud of him.
I got a job modeling for The House of Diog here in Paris. I missed modeling more than I realized. It feels good to be back on the runway again!
Frank and I are doing so well, we've decided to put down roots and buy our own French country home. We've found one that we've both fallen in love with. I'm including a few photos.
Frank asks that you look in on his sister Ceecee from time to time. Better yet, send Alfie around to visit her. Those two are so much alike, they really should get to know each other better. 



Alfie Cat: How dare she compare me to that she-devil! We're nothing alike!



Dizzie: Wait, there's more...

I could not have imagined a year ago that I would be married to the fellow I love, a musician and chef, no less, living in France, and modeling at a Paris fashion house at this point in my life! It's proof that you should never give up on your dreams. They can come true when you least expect it.
Be happy for me, Diz. 
Frank and I finally got our 'happily ever after.'
Love,
Lilly Faye





8 comments:

  1. You guys don't waste any time. Keep living the dream. Fabulous house. All that space to exercise and keep your Model figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona and Muffin! I think Frank and I will be very happy in our new home.
      Hugs, Lilly Faye

      Delete
  2. Amazing post! Keep going! :) http://bellthebeagle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an encouraging comment.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! What a great adventure!! Wishing you magical memories! xo Chloe and LadyBug of BICHONPAWZ http://bermudabluez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I think that this may be the beginning of a scandal ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog. There's no scandal. Frank and I are happily enjoying married life in France!

      Love, Lilly Faye

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!