Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Always Have A Backup Plan


Mr. Frank: I don't see it anywhere, Doll.



Lilly Faye: We have to keep looking, Frankie. My readers are counting on me.



Mr. Frank: I'll sniff around some more.








Mr. Frank: I hate to say this, Doll, but I think it might be gone forever.



Lilly Faye: What am I going to do?



Dizzie: Hey guys, what are you looking for?



Lilly Faye: I had a brilliant idea for a blog post, but I lost it.



Alfie Cat: And she wonders why she didn't win a Pulitzer Prize.

2 comments:

  1. Great story! Leave it to a cat to hold the secret! Cats love to have the upper hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha, I'm glad you liked it! You're right, Alfie thinks he knows everything!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!