Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snow: Problem or Pleasure?


Mr. Frank: Sniff, sniff.



Mr. Frank: Can you believe it's starting to snow again, Doll?



Lilly Faye: No. I was hoping we'd seen the last of snow for this year.



Mr. Frank: You mean you don't love it?



Lilly Faye: Not particularly. It's not much fun when you're as short as I am.



Mr. Frank: Hold still, Doll. Let me brush the snow off your back.

Lilly Faye: Thanks, Frank.



Lilly Faye: You can stay out in it as long as you want to, but I'm going back inside.



Mr. Frank: Gosh, I can't imagine not loving snow. I hope this doesn't mean we're incompatible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!