Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, March 23, 2015

My Romantic Date With Frank (Part 1)


Mr. Frank: I've planned a romantic date for us, Doll, just like you asked me to.



Lilly Faye: Thanks, Frank. We've both been spending too much time with other dogs, and not enough time with each other. If we're going to be a real couple, it's important that we invest time in our relationship.



Mr. Frank: Do you know where you're going, Doll? Can you see out okay?



Lilly Faye: Relax, Frank. I do what the GPS tells me. When it says turn, I turn the wheel.

GPS: Turn right.

HONK!

Lilly Faye: Well, that was rude.



Mr. Frank: There's heavy traffic all around us, Doll. Try to maintain a steady speed.



Lilly Faye: I'll jump down and give it some gas whenever the car starts slowing down too much. With these fuel injectors, you can coast a long way without actually pushing on the accelerator.



Mr. Frank: There's the parking garage, Doll.



Lilly Faye: I prefer to park on the street. It's so easy to just pull up and turn off the car.



Mr. Frank: I hope the driver of the car parked between us and the curb doesn't need to leave before we do.



Lilly Faye: You worry too much, Frank.

A few minutes later...



Mr. Frank: This is where I wanted to bring you, Doll.



Mr. Frank: I know it isn't La Seine in Paris, or the Grand Canal in Venice...



Mr. Frank: ...but it's ours, if you want it to be.



Lilly Faye: Oh, Frank, it's the most beautiful and romantic place I've ever seen. From now on, it's our special place.



Mr. Frank: Let's take a stroll.




Lilly Faye: Race ya!



Mr. Frank: Wait for me, Doll!

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Unbelievably romantic! I'm so happy to see this lovable pair out and about on the town. What a truly beautiful spot to take Lilly Faye on a date. These two always make my day and Lilly Faye's driving is amazingly reminiscent of my own, so my sister would say. Thank you for sharing their lighthearted frolic and I await part two of their date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We must be kindred spirits when it comes to driving!

      Frank and I experienced a bit of serendipity on the second half of our date. It couldn't have been more perfect. I hope you'll think so, too!

      Delete
  2. Hi and thanks for stopping by my website!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!