Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Deep Freeze


Dear Readers,
It is brutally cold today. The actual temperature is 15 degrees, and the windchill is zero. Some people have even lost their power. I can't in good conscience expect my blog staff to come to work in these conditions.



I'll call my blog interns, Dizzie and Alfie, and tell them not to bother coming in to work today.

Ring, ring. Ring, ring.



(The phone goes unanswered at Dizzie and Alfie's house.)



Hmm, no answer. I hope they haven't left for work already!

I'll phone my boyfriend Frank and his sister Ceecee, and see how they are getting along in these frigid temperatures.



Ceecee: Frank, your phone is buzzing.



No answer there, either. I hope they are okay!



Well, Dear Readers, it looks like there won't be any blog posts today. I might as well go back to sleep.



I hope you are staying safe and warm wherever you are!

Love,
Lilly Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!