Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, December 1, 2014

What Price Love?


Cali: Lilly Faye, I heard Frank popped the question. Congratulations!



Lilly Faye: Thanks, Cali. Yes, it's true. Frank asked me to be his girlfriend the week before Thanksgiving. It was very romantic. If someone had told me a year ago that I'd be dating a musician, I never would have believed it!



Cali: And he's a chef, as well. Everyone knows that chefs are the new rock stars. With you being a blogger, and Frank being a musician and chef, you two are the new "it" couple! Everyone will want you at their holiday parties. I'll bet you get loads of invitations every single weekend between now and New Year's.



Lilly Faye: In that case, I'd better make a hair appointment, and buy a new party dress. It's so exciting to be part of a couple again!


Meanwhile, next door at Frank's place...



Mr. Frank: Ceecee, have you looked at the calendar? I'll have to work every single weekend between now and Christmas, just to afford a present for Doll Face!



Ceecee: I tried to tell you, dating is expensive, Frank. You should have listened to me and waited until after Valentine's Day to ask her to go steady with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!