Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, December 5, 2014

The Way the Cookie Crumbles


Mr. Frank: Fa, la, la, la, la...



Ceecee: What are you doing out in the kitchen, Frank?



Mr. Frank: I'm baking Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate and Cranberries for Doll Face.



Ceecee: You just baked her a cake a few days ago for her blog anniversary.



Mr. Frank: I know, but that ditzy blog intern of hers showed up and ate most of it. He complained that he's been working on the blog for a year and hasn't been paid, so he was taking it out in cake.



Mr. Frank: I'm going to surprise her and leave these cookies on her porch.



Ceecee: I don't know if that's a good idea, Frank. At least leave a signed card with them, so she'll know who they're from.



Mr. Frank: Oh, she'll know. She told me no one else ever bakes her anything.



Ding-dong.



Lilly Faye: A surprise package, what fun! I've been mostly good this year. I'll bet it's from Santa Claus.



Lilly Faye: Boy, these cookies smell delicious! I'll just eat one, so I don't ruin my dinner.

Back at Frank's place...



Mr. Frank: Ceecee, if the phone rings, I'll get it. I'm expecting a call from Doll Face. I know she'll want to thank me for the cookies.

Meanwhile, next door...



Lilly Faye: I can't believe I ate them all.



Lilly Faye: Santa sure is lucky. Mrs. Claus is a terrific baker!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!