Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Resolutions


Dear Readers,

2015 is almost here, which means it's time for us to make our New Year's resolutions here at the blog.

Lilly Faye: Dizzie, as my longtime blog intern, you go first.



Dizzie: I resolve to stop eating things that make me sick and drive up my medical bills, such as rotting squirrels, tree branches, and impossible-to-identify items I find in the woods.



Lilly Faye: Do you think you can stick to that, Diz?



Dizzie: What do you think?



Lilly Faye: Right. Moving along...what about you, Alfie?



Alfie Cat: I resolve to be even more awesome in 2015, if such a thing is possible.



Lilly Faye: I think you're missing the point of a New Year's resolution, Alfie. You're supposed to give up a bad habit, or develop a healthy new one.



Alfie Cat: All right, then. I resolve to stop leaving three-day-old squirrel corpses around for lead-butt to find.



Lilly Faye: How about you, Cali?



Cali: I resolve to do my best to keep the neighborhood safe for another year.



Lilly Faye: Thanks, Cali. You've been doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work!

Ceecee, how about you?



Ceecee: I resolve to be more outgoing in 2015. Also, now that I've perfected my knitting skills, I'd like to learn to crochet.



Lilly Faye: Frank?



Mr. Frank: I resolve to stick to my diet and weight training, so I'll be a better, fitter bulldog, and you'll be proud to be seen with me.




Lilly Faye: Oh, Frank, I'm already proud to be your girl! I think you're perfect, just the way you are.

Mr. Frank: Really Doll Face?

Lilly Faye: Almost perfect.



Lilly Faye: Thanks everybody. Good luck with your resolutions!



Dizzie: Wait a minute, Boss. What about your resolution?



Lilly Faye: I resolve to work even harder to make the blog the best it can be in 2015!

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading and sharing the blog. The best is yet to come!

Love.
Lilly Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!