Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My First New Year's Eve with Frank!


Lilly Faye: It's New Year's Eve. I hope Frank hasn't forgotten our date.




Lilly Faye: Frank, you remembered! Happy New Year!



Mr. Frank: I could never forget a date with you Doll Face, especially on a romantic night like this.



Lilly Faye: Let's sit out here, so we can see the neighborhood fireworks.



Mr. Frank: We can make our own fireworks, Doll.



Lilly Faye: Giggle, giggle. Why don't you open the champagne.



Mr. Frank: Let me put on my party hat first.



Mr. Frank: There, that's better.



Mr. Frank: Sniff, sniff. Smells like a good vintage.



Mr. Frank: I'd like to propose a toast. To us, may 2015 be our best, most romantic year yet!



Lilly Faye: I know it will be a good year with you by my side, Frank.

The champagne is tickling my nose.



Lilly Faye: I bought some mistletoe for the occasion, but now I can't find it.

Mr. Frank: Was it a bunch of green stuff tied up with a red ribbon? I ate it.



Lilly Faye: Oh, no! Mistletoe is poisonous, Frank! You need to have your stomach pumped right away!

Mr. Frank: Nah, it didn't taste very good, so I hurled it up. You might want to avoid your side yard for a few days.

Lilly Faye: Good to know.



Mr. Frank: I don't need mistletoe to smooch on my girl.



Mr. Frank: Pucker up, Doll.

Lilly Faye: Oh, Frankie! Kiss, kiss.

Mr. Frank: Smooch!



Lilly Faye: You're a good kisser Frank.

Mr. Frank: I'm one lucky fella.

Lilly Faye: I wish the whole world could be as happy as we are right now.


Dear Readers,
May 2015 be your best year yet!
Happy New Year!

Love,
Lilly Faye

4 comments:

  1. I want her outfit! She is the true rage of style and class. Her boyfriend Frank is so romantic and sweet. What a truly beautiful way to end the year with these two sweethearts. Thank you for letting us see into your lives and keep up the outstanding blog. My friends and I tune in each episode like it's Sex in the City! We love it! See you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! I'm starting 2015 with a huge smile on my face, thanks to your kind words. I feel so fortunate to have wonderful readers like you! My blog staff and I will try our best to keep you and your friends entertained throughout 2015. So stick with us, it's going to be a fun ride!

      Love,
      Lilly Faye

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!