Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas! (Part 2)


Mr. Frank: Your Christmas present isn't just feeding the hungry, Doll Face. I also have something for you to open.

Lilly Faye: I have something for you, too, Frank. Open yours first.




Mr. Frank: They're just what I wanted, Doll Face! How did you know? Now open your present!





Lilly Faye: Frank, it's a portrait of you! I'll put it on my nightstand and look at it every night before I go to sleep. And I love this beautiful box with the pink bling on it!



Mr. Frank: It's a jewelry box. Look inside!




Lilly Faye: Oh, Frank, this necklace is gorgeous, and it's a perfect fit. You must have busked for months to be able to afford it.



Mr. Frank: It belonged to my Great-Grandma Francis. I want you to have it, Doll Face. Grandma would have approved.



Lilly Faye: And here is a card from you. Read it to me, Frank.



Mr. Frank: (Reads) 
Merry Christmas Doll Face! You've made this mug real happy when you said yes to being my girl. When my restaurant opens I want you right there on my arm baby. I'm gonna give you the world Doll. The moon too if you want it. Who loves you Doll Face? This Guy! Love, Frank



Lilly Faye:  Oh Frank, these are the most romantic presents and card I ever got! Thank you!



Mr. Frank: Merry Christmas, Doll Face.

Lilly Faye: Merry Christmas, Frank!




Dear Readers,
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you from everyone here at the blog!

Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!