Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Shopping with the One I Love


Mr. Frank: That's three bags...



Mr. Frank: Five...



Mr. Frank: Seven...I think this is the last of them, Doll Face.



Lilly Faye: My purse is still in the car, Frank.



Mr. Frank: And your purse.



Mr. Frank: Is that everything?



Lilly Faye: Yep. That's all of them.



Lilly Faye: Thanks for taking me Christmas shopping, Frank. I never could have managed everything by myself.



Lilly Faye: You're a good boyfriend, Frank. Kiss, kiss.

Mr. Frank: Anything for you, Doll Face. Smooch!


Next door, a few minutes later...



Ceecee: So how was the shopping trip, Frank?

Mr. Frank: Ask me tomorrow, after I've had a chance to recover. Yawn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!