Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Dear Readers,

My friends and I have so much to be thankful for this year! 

First and foremost, I'm very thankful to all of you for reading and commenting and recommending my blog. I do it all for you.

I'm exceedingly grateful to my blog staff, Dizzie and Alfie, who assist me with my movie reviews, and work tirelessly both in front of and behind the camera, helping me turn out new blog posts each week.

My neighbor Cali is always happy to lend an ear when I need a girlfriend to talk to, and Frank's sister Ceecee does all she can to help us, even though she doesn't get out of the house much. Thanks, girls!

I'm especially thankful for my new boyfriend, Frank. I know he is a favorite of yours, and I'm grateful to him for making so many personal appearances on the blog, despite his busy schedule of busking and cooking.

Does anyone else have something they would like to add?



Dizzie: I'm thankful The Boss gave me my first job as her blog intern, even though she doesn't pay me. I'm also thankful for car rides, my Oinkies, and my girlfriend Willow, not necessarily in that order.



Alfie Cat: I'm thankful for dumb rabbits, birds, mice, and frogs. I'm also thankful that this blog has given the entire world the chance to know and appreciate me.



Cali: I'm thankful to be part of this troupe. I take great satisfaction in helping others, and making people happy.



Ceecee: I'm thankful for my big brother Frank. He's very protective and supportive. He's also my best friend. That poodle better not break his heart, or she'll have me to deal with!



Mr. Frank: I'm thankful that I finally got the girl! Doll Face said "yes" to going steady with me. What more could I possibly want? Other than my own restaurant, and to be recognized as a talented tuba player, that is.



Lilly Faye: Thanks everyone!

Dear Readers,
Remember, we don't need a turkey and pumpkin pie, or a special date on the calendar, to be thankful for what we have. If Thanksgiving isn't celebrated where you live, you can still count your blessings, and I hope you have many, many wonderful things to be thankful for.

Love,
Lilly Faye



4 comments:

  1. Great post. It's good to stop and list all we are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
    Love,
    Lilly Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said from each and everyone of you. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am always looking forward to reading your next adventures and congratulations to Lilly Faye and Frank for their big news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Frank and I are so happy to finally be a couple, and we're looking forward to lots of dating adventures!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    Lilly Faye

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!