Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Four's a Crowd

Saturday night at Frank's place...


Mr. Frank: I've clipped my nails, bathed and washed behind my ears, used mouthwash and the cologne I got for Christmas...I think I'm ready for my date with Doll Face. 

Wait, what if she wants popcorn?



Mr. Frank: I'd better look for extra change under the sofa cushions. 



Mr. Frank: Ceecee, does this sport coat look okay, or should I press my good suit?



Ceecee: You're trying too hard, Frank. Are you even sure this is a real date?



Mr. Frank: It's a movie, it's Saturday night, and it's Doll Face. Of course I'm sure.



Ceecee: What did she say, exactly?



Mr. Frank: She said, "I'm going to see a movie this weekend. Why don't you take a night off and come with me?"



Ceecee: A car just pulled up out front.



Mr. Frank: Oh, no. I'm starting to sweat.

A few minutes later...



Mr. Frank: Thanks for picking me up, Doll Face.



Lilly Faye: You smell really good, Frank.



Dizzie: You sure do.



Mr. Frank: You brought your blog intern with you?



Lilly Faye: We're watching the movie at his house. Dizzie and I always watch the movies we review together.



Mr. Frank: You mean there will be three of us on this date?



Dizzie: Four, counting Alfie.



Mr. Frank: Stop the car. I don't feel well.



Dizzie: We haven't pulled away from the curb yet.



Lilly Faye: You thought this was a date?

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!