Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

All Work and No Play


Mr. Frank: Hello there, Doll Face. Has anyone ever told you that you have sexy ankles?



Lilly Faye: Thanks, Frank. I get a lot of compliments on them.



Lilly Faye: Are you feeling okay? You don't seem quite yourself today.



Mr. Frank: I'm just tired. Between my busking and my cooking, I've been busy every day for weeks.



Lilly Faye: Everybody needs a break, Frank. I'm going to see a movie this weekend. Why don't you take a night off and come with me?



Mr. Frank: I don't know if I should. (yawn)



Lilly Faye: Oh, come on. It will be fun.



Mr. Frank: Okay. I guess I can rearrange my schedule, if it will make you happy.


A few minutes later, in Frank's kitchen...



Mr. Frank: Ceecee! Guess what! Doll Face asked me out on a date!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!