Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

No Particular Place to Go


Mr. Frank: Hello, Doll Face. What's up?



Lilly Faye: Hi, Frank. I've been reading about these new driverless cars. You just get in, and they take you wherever you want to go. They even park themselves. I'd love to have one, so I could get around on my own.



Mr. Frank: Where would you go by yourself? The mall?



Lilly Faye: No. When I go clothes shopping, I want someone to come with me and pay the bill.



Mr. Frank: The grocery store, then?



Lilly Faye: No, those cans of Beefy Dinner are heavy. I need someone to carry them for me.



Mr. Frank: Are you going to take yourself to the veterinarian?



Lilly Faye: Well, no. I get nervous in the doctor's office. I want someone to come with me and hold my paw.



Mr. Frank: So when it comes right down to it, you don't really need your own car, do you?



Lilly Faye: That's beside the point, Frank.


Dear Readers,
Chances are, anything you really need, you already have.
Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!