Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Nice work, if you can get it


Mr. Frank: Guess what, Doll Face? I've got a paying gig this week. I'd love for you to join me. Are you up for it?



Lilly Faye: How exciting, Frank! Sure, I can sing and shake a little tambourine.



Mr. Frank: That would be perfect. Wear something attractive, but not too fancy. And leave the pearls at home. It's best to look a little hungry when you're busking.



Lilly Faye: I thought you said this was a paying gig.



Mr. Frank: That's the best part, it's both! The manager of the store where I usually busk is paying me to play my tuba across the street. He wants me to busk in front of his competition!




Dear Readers,
A huge part of success is sticking with it.

Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!