Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, October 3, 2014

It's a Reality World

Dear Readers,
Today I'm trying out a new idea on my blog staff...



Lilly Faye: What would you all think about us filming our own web-based reality show, Real Canines of the Internet?



Alfie Cat: Why do I always get lumped in with you canines? Anyone can see I'm a gorgeous feline! Nevertheless, I'd like to star in a show called King for a Day. Contestants would compete for the chance to treat me like a king for an entire day.



Lilly Faye: That doesn't sound very commercial.



Alfie Cat: Then we can sell it to PBS.



Dizzie: If I'm going to star in a show, I want it to be sports related. Like me playing soccer...or competing in the Olympics...or playing soccer in the Olympics! I think one of those gold medals would look good around my neck.



Mr. Frank: Have a camera in my face all the time? No, thank you. But if I was forced to do a reality show, I'd want it to involve travel and food. I can picture myself racing from one world capitol to another, locally sourcing all my ingredients, and cooking the most famous local dish in a specified amount of time. Afterward, I would jam with a local band.



Cali: I'd love to be on a canine version of Cops. I would travel from city to city, joining local police canine units and assisting them in bringing down dangerous fugitives.



Lilly Faye: I was thinking more along the lines of a simple show documenting our lives and loves, right here in the neighborhood.



Dizzie: BORING!



Alfie Cat: Who'd want to watch that?



Cali: I thought you had more imagination, Lilly Faye.



Mr. Frank: Can I record the theme song for our show on my tuba?



Dear Readers,
Maybe we'll just stick with the blog. 

Love,
Lilly Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!