Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

It's Never Too Late


Dizzie: Hi, Boss. I'm reporting for duty!



Lilly Faye: Welcome back, Diz. Nice bow tie. 



Dizzie: Thanks. I bought it to wear to George Clooney's wedding.



Lilly Faye: So that's where you were! I noticed you were missing from the blog for several days last week.



Dizzie: Yep. I'm proud to say, I was an invited guest. There were only around one hundred of us, so it was quite an honor to spend their wedding weekend in Venice with the happy couple.



Lilly Faye: That's amazing. How did you get to Venice?



Dizzie: Matt Damon arranged for me to travel with him and his wife. Once there, I swam alongside the water taxi that carried George and Amal to their wedding venue, the Aman Canal Grande Hotel. I offered to be the ring bearer, but George entrusted the rings to his best man, instead.



Lilly Faye: Do you have any inside information for us?



Dizzie: George's bride, Amal Alamuddin, is even prettier in person. So is George, as a matter of fact! After the ceremony, we ate lobster and danced the night away. I taught everyone how to twerk!



Lilly Faye: Ooooh, I'd love to have a star-studded celebrity wedding like that.



Mr. Frank: Play your cards right, Doll Face, and it could happen.


Dear Readers,
Never give up on your dreams.
Love,
Lilly Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!