Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Celebrating A Blog Milestone

Dear Readers,

Today is a special day here at the blog. I'm celebrating my 100th post!

I wouldn't have made it this far without the help of my intrepid blog intern Dizzie, my assistant Alfie, and my friends and neighbors Cali, Mr. Frank, and Ceecee. I also received much help and moral support in the early days from my late friend, Busty Cat.

Thank you, Dear Readers, for taking an interest in our adventures. Everything we do here at the blog, we do for you!

Please continue to join us as we share even more of our adventures with you in the weeks and months ahead!

Love,
Lilly Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!