Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Believe In You!


Dear Readers,

Today I'm challenging myself in a confidence building exercise. I'm going to try to climb this huge pile of rocks. 



Lilly Faye: Are you ready to spot me, Diz?



Dizzie: I'm right behind you, Boss!






Lilly Faye: Okay, here I go....



Dizzie: You can do it, Boss. Take your time. Careful, watch your footing.



Lilly Faye: I made it, Diz!





Lilly Faye: Whoa, it's a long way down!



Lilly Faye: But I made it to the top. I accomplished my goal.




Dizzie: I'm proud of you, Boss.


Dear Readers, 
Never be afraid to challenge yourselves. We're capable of so much more than we realize!

Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!