Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lilly Faye's Book Review: Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich, Part 1 of 2


Lilly Faye: Hello, Frank.



Mr. Frank: Hi, Doll Face. I have something special to ask you.

Lilly Faye: Sure, Frank!

Mr. Frank: Would you consider inviting my sister to be on your blog?



Lilly Faye: Your sister? I didn't realize you have a sister!



Mr. Frank: She's real shy. She stays indoors most of the time. But, she's a sweet kid, and it would mean a lot if you would have her on your blog. It might help bring her out of her shell.



Lilly Faye: Does she like to read? Alfie and I will be reviewing Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich later this week. Your sister is welcome to join us.



Mr. Frank: That would be perfect. She loves books. Thanks, Doll Face! I won't forget this!

Later...


Lilly Faye: Alfie, Frank's sister will be joining us for our review of Takedown Twenty this week.



Alfie Cat: Frank has a sister? Ooof, the mind boggles.



Lilly Faye: I haven't met her yet. Frank says she's shy.



Alfie Cat: I thought book reviews were going to be our thing from now on, Lilly Faye. I don't know why you think we need a third opinion.



Lilly Faye: Because Frank asked me, and it's the neighborly thing to do. Promise you'll be nice to her.



Alfie Cat: Yeah, sure. (heh, heh)

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!