Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Dizzie and Willow, a Love Story


Dizzie: Boss, I can't come in to work. I'm sick.



Lilly Faye: Oh, dear! What's wrong with you, Diz?



Dizzie: I'm woozy, and my stomach is all fluttery. I have no interest in food, I can't concentrate, and I'm having strange dreams.



Alfie Cat: Maybe we should ask his doctor if he needs the latest pill.



Lilly Faye: Think, Diz. What were you doing immediately before all this started?



Dizzie: I went on a little day trip in the car. It was a warm summer day, and I stopped at a nice spot by the river to cool off. That's where I saw her, the most beautiful girl in the world.



Dizzie: She was tall, and radiant, with silky golden hair.



Dizzie: She lured me into the water like a siren.



Dizzie: I've never seen anyone swim so gracefully.



Dizzie: She said her name was Willow. 

We swam...



Dizzie: We laughed...



Dizzie: We flirted...



Dizzie: She chased me...



Dizzie: I chased her...



Dizzie: Then she surprised me with a kiss underneath the pier. I felt like I was in a romantic movie. I even thought I could hear music playing, and someone was singing our song.



Dizzie: I could hardly bear to leave her. But eventually it was time to go, and I got up the nerve to kiss her goodbye.



Dizzie: I've never experienced anything like it, Boss. Meeting Willow has changed me. I've grown up. I'll never go back to being a puppy again.

Oh, Willow, Willow, Willow...I can't get you out of my head.



Alfie Cat: Forget what I said about the pill. He needs a psychiatrist.



Lilly Faye: He doesn't need medical help, Alfie. I recognize his symptoms.

Diz, you're lovesick.



Alfie Cat: Either that, or he's got a bad case of swimmer's ear.



Dizzie: Is there a cure, Boss?



Lilly Faye: Time will help, but you'll always have that fluttery feeling whenever you remember your first love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!