Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Lilly Faye's Guide to Business: Benefits Are Key to Employee Retention (Part 1 of 4)




Lilly Faye: Dizzie, where have you been? Other than filling out the questionnaire for your new "Meet Dizzie" page, you haven't done any work for an entire week!




Dizzie: I think I have that chronic malaise exhaustion syndrome, Boss. I might need a pill.





Alfie: He's been staying up all night watching English Premier League Soccer. It comes on at midnight.





Lilly Faye: Dizzie! Why don't you record the soccer matches and watch them at a more convenient time?





Dizzie: I'm not allowed anywhere near the remote. If I even look at the remote, THE MASTER jumps up and hides it so fast, even David Copperfield would be impressed.





Lilly Faye: Well, staying up all night and missing work the next day is no way to make money or get ahead in your job.





Dizzie: You don't pay me anyway, Boss. In fact, I'm starting to wonder why I even bother coming in at all.





Lilly Faye: You're supposed to be working to pay me back for all those Beefy Bones and Oinkies you charged to my blog account while I was off having my hair and nails done, Diz!

You'd better snap out of this "malaise" of yours, pronto. We have movie reviews stacking up, and I don't want to keep my readers waiting.




Dizzie: (snoring)





Lilly Faye: Hmm, I need to think of a way to motivate my employee, but it has to be something that won't cost me any money.

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!