Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Better Safe Than Sorry




Lilly Faye: Hi, Cali. I'm here to make my weekly report.

Cali: Have you seen any suspicious characters in the neighborhood, Lilly Faye?

Lilly Faye: I saw two Box turtles in my backyard. One of them ate the bread Mommy put out for the baby birds.




Also, I saw a possum the other night, but he ran off as soon as he saw me. I don't think any of them were really doing anything suspicious.




Cali: I'll make note of it in my log, just in case.





Lilly Faye: My real concern is a Turkey Vulture that landed in the street in front of my house. He was as big as me!






Cali: He has every right to be on a public street, Lilly Faye. 





Lilly Faye: But he was giving me the eye! I find it hard to do my business when a Turkey Vulture is giving me the eye!







Cali: If he shows up again, let me know. I'll bark him off the street. But honestly, the law says he has the right to be on public property.





Lilly Faye: I suppose so. Thanks, Cali. Also, I brought over this blog page questionnaire for you to fill out. I know you're too busy to work on my blog full time, but my readers would still like to know more about you.

Cali: Sure thing, Lilly Faye. I'll fill it out right away.

Lilly Faye: Thanks.


Dear Readers,
You can read more about my neighbor Cali, by clicking on the "Meet Cali" page on the right side of your screen.

Love, 
Lilly Faye




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!