Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Lilly Faye's Guide to Business: Learn to Delegate (Part 3 of 3)




Lilly Faye: I feel terrific. A trip to the spa, followed by a relaxing weekend, was just what I needed. Now it's back to the real world. Time to check my email.





Lilly Faye: From Amazon...your order has been shipped. That's odd. I didn't order anything. Pens? Paper? OINKIES!!! Time to have a video chat with a certain blog intern!

Diz, are you there? Can you see me?




Dizzie: I'm here, Boss.





Lilly Faye: Back up a bit. You're too close to the camera. I don't need to see up your nostrils. That's better.





Lilly Faye: Diz, do you have any idea how many pens are in a gross? Twelve dozen! That's 144. And you ordered two gross, which is 288 pens! Plus two cases of printer paper. That's 500 sheets in a ream, five reams in a case, and you ordered two cases, which means you ordered 5,000 sheets of printer paper!

You do realize the blog is digital, right? I don't need any pens or paper. All I really need is a new camera.





Dizzie: I'm sorry, Boss. I was only trying to show initiative and get you a good deal. I wanted you to be proud of me.





Lilly Faye: Sigh. Well, I guess you did obey my order not to post to the blog. And I never actually said not to order any supplies.

You're enthusiastic, loyal, and as I have to keep reminding myself, you're only 16 months old.





Dizzie: How can I make it right, Boss?





Lilly Faye: You can be the one to send it all back!





Dizzie: Can I keep the Beefy Bones and Oinkies?





Lilly Faye: Grrr....

Three days later...





Dizzie: THE MASTER wasn't any more thrilled about having to send all this stuff back than the Boss was. Why is everybody so grumpy lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!