Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Goodbye to My Dear Friend, Busty Cat



Dear Readers,

I have some sad news to share with you.






Busty Cat, my best friend of many years, and a good friend to this blog, passed away peacefully at home this week, surrounded by her family.






Busty was born near Liverpool, England approximately 16 years ago. She was rescued from the streets early in her life by animal lovers who gave her a wonderful home. A tiny, gentle soul, Busty was adored by all who knew her.






Busty was semi-retired when I started this blog in December 2013. Nevertheless, she appeared in seven posts, working as an independent contractor. I know many of you will miss her insightful comments, particularly when it comes to my book reviews.






Wherever she is, I'm sure Busty is trilling loudly for her whipped cream, one of her greatest pleasures in this life, and undoubtedly in the next.






My deepest condolences to Busty's Mummy and Daddy, and to her housemates Alfie and Dizzie.





Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!