Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, May 30, 2014

A New Blog Feature, Visit Our Individual Pages!




Dear Readers,

I've added a new feature to the blog! 

See the word "Pages" on the righthand side of the blog? Below it is a "Home" button, followed by links labeled "Meet Lilly Faye," "Meet Dizzie," and "Meet Alfie."

Now each of us has our own individual page filled with fun information about ourselves. Just click on our names to visit our pages. I let the boys fill out their own questionnaires, so I refuse to be responsible for their answers!

The "Home" button is just that. No matter what page you're on, the home button will always bring you back to my latest blog post, so you can't get lost.

I hope you will enjoy visiting our pages. The boys and I would love to hear from you, so don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email. 

To leave a comment, just click on the word "Comments" directly below any of my posts, and a handy comment box will pop up for your convenience.

To send me an email, you can use the "Contact Form" available on the righthand side of the blog. 

Also, if you belong to Google+, please recommend A Poodle Looks at Life. I sure would appreciate it!

Love,
Lilly Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!