Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, April 4, 2014

This Week in Entertainment News...



Dizzie: Whatcha' up to, Boss?




Lilly Faye: I'm keeping up with current events, Diz. There's good news and bad news. 

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Pharrell Williams will join The Voice as a coach for Season 7.

(Sings) This makes me happy....




Dizzie: (Cutting her off) What's the bad news, Boss?




Lilly Faye: David Letterman is retiring next year, which means the end is near for one of the greatest entertainment bits of all time, Stupid Pet Tricks.

Do you know any television-worthy tricks, Diz?




Dizzie: I could carry Alfie onstage in a sack, and pull him out of it, like pulling a rabbit out of a hat.




Alfie: Hold on, now.




Lilly Faye: Hmmm, you might want to work on that. We only have a few months left to get you booked on the show. Try to come up with something clever. It would be great publicity for the blog.




Dizzie: Will do, Boss. If I get on Letterman, are you gonna pay me for it?




Lilly Faye: If you do a good job of representing the blog on the Letterman show, Diz, I'll pay you a generous percentage of your appearance fee, guaranteed. 




Dizzie: Oh, boy! Seriously, Boss?




Alfie: There's one born every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!