Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Dear Readers,

I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day! Let's peek inside the mailbag, and see what the mail carrier brought today.

Here's something from Dizzie.  While it's not really appropriate for him to send a Valentine to his boss, it's nice of him to think of me on the holiday. Let's see what he wrote:


Dear Boss,
Can I borrow some money from the blog's petty cash?  I'd like to buy Mummy a Valentine.
Diz 

There is no such thing as "petty cash" here at the blog, Dizzie. Every penny counts. And right now my blog pennies are all going toward paying off the expenses you incurred on your trip to New York City. If you need money, ask THE MASTER.


Here's another note. Let's see who it's from:
Dear Lilly Faye,
Another month has passed, and once again you have failed to include me, your best friend, in the blog. I guess this means you don't want to be friends anymore.
Busty Cat
Of course I still consider you my best friend, Busty. I promise to feature you in the blog very soon.

It feels like there is one more piece of mail in the very bottom of the mailbag. This one looks like an actual Valentine! 


Dear Lilly Faye,
Happy Valentine's Day!
From Mr. Frank 

Ooooh, Mr. Frank is the bulldog who was flirting with me in the comments section of the blog on New Year's Eve. How exciting!

Dear Readers, I hope you had some nice surprises today, too.
Hugs and kisses, from me to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!