Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Mailbag


Welcome, Readers! 
Since I'm now in my second month of blogging, I thought it would be a good time to answer some of your mail.

Let's get started...

Axel the Bulldog writes:
You're pretty cute. What are your vital statistics?
Thank you, Axel! I'm a Toy Poodle, a long-legged blonde of uncertain age. I stand 10.5 inches at the shoulder, and weigh approximately 12 pounds. As you can see, they're all in the right places.


Dogless in Seattle writes:
Is Dizzie a Giant Chocolate Poodle? He looks so big!
Actually, Dizzie isn't a Poodle! I'll let him explain... 










Well, Dear Readers, that's it for this post. Please come back on Thursday, when I'll be answering more of your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!